Serving our members while exceeding their expectations.
Get your FREE 3-day pass
Kevin Stegen is the owner/operator of Stegen Athletic Clubs, LLC and an accomplished leader in the health club industry with more than two decades of progressive experience in developing and expanding health club locations and membership. Verifiably successful in directing staff of a significant health club network and managing it to increasingly higher levels of customer satisfaction, Kevin is a proven winner in an industry where mediocre performance and customer satisfaction is too often the norm.
Kevin entered the health club industry in 1983 and was progressively promoted to management positions in Minnesota, Boston, and Phoenix. In each location he built new clubs, expanded membership and managed an expanding network of highly successful clubs. In 1995 Kevin joined LifeTime Fitness as a General Manager and progressively was promoted to direct an increasing number of clubs. He moved to Dallas in 2006 as the Regional Vice President responsible for 17 locations in Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and Austin, Texas. In this market he was responsible for 4,000 staff members in a multi-cultural environment. He has opened 25 locations in 25 years all which are still successfully operational. With his career characterized as a succession of successful club operations, Kevin is excited to now take FAC to the next level.
Dana Rainbolt Brunk
Dana currently serves as the Marketing/Sales and Program Director for the Fayetteville Athletic Club. As a 30+ year veteran leader in the fitness industry, Dana has a diverse club management background including owning and operating clubs throughout the US. In 2013 Dana relocated to NW Arkansas to assist her mentor and former Life Time Fitness VP, Kevin Stegen, when he purchased FAC.
- First female Athletic Director, Pentagon, Washington DC, serving members of Congress, Joint Staff and America’s military.
- General Manager, Life Time Fitness, Colleyville and Flower Mound, Texas
- General Manager, Spectrum Athletic Club, Santa Monica, CA
- Executive Director of Program Development for 12 Los Angeles based Spectrum Athletic Clubs
- Owner and Operator, Bolt Aerobics and Personal Training, Jacksonville, FL
- Accounting Office Manager for 3 International Fitness Centers, Honolulu, Hawaii
- YMCA Executive Director and District Marketing Director for 5 YMCAs
- 27 years, Group Fitness Instructor and Group Fitness Competitor & Personal Trainer
Mica Mitchell O’Dell
Mica’s love for fitness started at a young age growing up playing multiple sports. She first became certified to teach group fitness classes at 16 and she knew she had found her calling in life, motivating and helping others achieve their fitness goals. She moved to Fayetteville in 2000 to attend the University and started working at FAC her Freshman year. She slowly started to add more certifications and more management experience over the years. She currently runs three departments inside the club (Personal Training, Group Fitness and The Retreat Day Spa) and teaches multiple group fitness classes. Mica believes that the people are what make FAC such a special place.