June 17, 2020
As we move into phase II of our economic reopening, we have made a few adjustments that will enhance your overall experience at FAC.
- Showers are now open in each locker room. If you are accustomed to working out before work or during your lunch hour, this change will help you get back into a consistent workout routine.
- Our whirlpool and sauna in each locker room are now open. To maintain safe, social distancing, we are limiting the sauna and whirlpool to a maximum capacity of 2 people. We will keep our steam room closed throughout phase II.
- FAC Revised operating hours:
- Monday – Friday 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Our group fitness schedule has been modified to include additional classes on Saturday morning. You may register one day in advance at 5:00 AM. Registering in advance will reserve your spot in class and also help us all maintain the necessary 12′ social distance to be safe. Click here to view our current group fitness schedule.
As always, should you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us at any time. Feel free to contact us by phone: (479) 587-0500 or email us Info@fayac.com.
Stay safe and healthy,