All of our team members receive a complimentary membership during employment.
Get your FREE 3-day pass
Summer camp staff
The Fayetteville Athletic Club is now hiring camp staff who are looking to make differences in the lives of children throughout NW Arkansas. These paid positions provide enriching, safe, and memorable camp experiences to hundreds of youth.
Camp staff works at our summer day camp for 11 weeks. We ask you to commit to working all 11 weeks of the summer. Each weekday, camp staff work a 7-8 hour shift, depending on camp enrollment and field trips schedules.
Staff members lead enrichment activities such as art, fitness, sports, swimming, songs/skits. Camp staff also leads field trips and trips to the pool. Camp staff are required to actively swim with campers during free swim and keep a close watch on our campers.
Responsibilities include supervision of children, implementation of daily activities in curriculum, and communication with parents. All staff members receive pre-camp training and continuing education provided by DHS.
Pre-camp training is mandatory and will start the week of May 13th.
Summer Camp runs Monday through Friday, 7:30 am – 6:00 pm daily, from May 28th through August 9th. Camps include Jumpstart Camp (3-5 years old) and Hog Wild School Age Camp (5-12 years old). School age kids will be off property on field trips twice each week to some super fun destinations. 3 days per week your camp team will remain on FAC property where your team will rotate through activities like arts and crafts, sports, gym games, fitness, team-challenge games, swimming and much more!
PAY RATE BASED ON EXPERIENCE: Counselors $9.50 – $10.50 per hour
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High school graduate
- Responsible, punctual, creative, energetic, fun and organized
- Attend certification courses in CPR, First Aid, AED and Arkansas New Hire DHS training
- Attend pre-summer trainings in late May
- Great communicator with excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background screen
- Child care or camp experience preferred
- Reliable transportation to attend work
- Individual membership to Fayetteville Athletic Club
- Paid training hours
- Free CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications
- Steady weekly hours, 35 -40 hours per week throughout the summer
- Resume building and valuable leadership experience
- Consistent schedule and weekends off
- 20% off FAC programs such as Massage, Facials, Tennis Lessons, Café food & beverage
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume’ to Kids@fayac.com. You are also welcome to drop by the front desk and complete an application.
child care staff
Fayetteville Athletic Club is looking for part time enthusiastic Child Care staff members .
Most shifts are 4 – 5 hours and are within the following operating hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 AM – 8:00PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: 1:00 – 5:00 PM
Duties include supervising and playing with children. If you love kids are just a kid at heart yourself, you will have fun working here!
Previous experience supervising children, preferred.
Since your will be working with children, all new hires must pass a pre-employment background screen.
Complimentary CPR, First Aid and AED training certification provided for all staff.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to Kids@fayac.com or feel free to stop by the front desk and complete a job application.
All employees receive a complimentary membership to FAC.
Cafe' Team Member
We are currently seeking part-time Cafe’ team members to work in our indoor and outdoor Cafe’s this summer.
- Part time team member to work in Cadence Café preparing food and beverage menu items for our members and guests.
- Previous experience as a Barista and/or smoothie maker preferred but not required
- Previous cash handling skills a plus.
- Complimentary fitness membership included with employment
- To apply, please stop by our front desk and fill out an application or email email@example.com
FAC Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service.
FAC Personal Trainers have the following responsibilities:
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Personal training experience
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
- Ability to self-promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Approved Personal Training Certification required
- CPR/AED certification required
Please send resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
The Retreat Day Spa at Fayetteville Athletic Club is looking to hire a licensed massage therapist for either a full-time or part time position. Hours to include early evenings and Saturdays. Therapists are paid commission plus tips. Experience in deep tissue/sports massage, maternity massage, and being in a spa environment is preferred but not mandatory. Must be willing to work as a team member, manage time well, and be friendly and professional with clients! Email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com or bring your resume’ to the spa.
Pilates Personal Trainer
The Pilates Center at FAC is looking to hire a certified Pilates Reformer Trainer for either a full-time or part time position. Email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Fitness Instructors
We are currently seeking certified group fitness instructors for various classes. Please email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
If you do not have a resume and cover letter, you may click on the job application link below, fill it out and bring it to the front desk at the club.
Please fill out the following form and we'll reach out to you as soon as we can. We look forward to helping you achieve your fitness goals.