All of our team members receive a complimentary membership during employment.
Get your FREE 3-day pass
FAC Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service.
FAC Personal Trainers have the following responsibilities:
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Personal training experience
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
- Ability to self-promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Approved Personal Training Certification required
- CPR/AED certification required
Please send resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
The Retreat Day Spa at Fayetteville Athletic Club is looking to hire a licensed massage therapist for either a full-time or part time position. Hours to include early evenings and Saturdays. Therapists are paid commission plus tips. Experience in deep tissue/sports massage, maternity massage, and being in a spa environment is preferred but not mandatory. Must be willing to work as a team member, manage time well, and be friendly and professional with clients! Email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com or bring your resume’ to the spa.
Pilates Personal Trainer
The Pilates Center at FAC is looking to hire a certified Pilates Reformer Trainer for either a full-time or part time position. Email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Fitness Instructors
We are currently seeking certified group fitness instructors for various classes. Please email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
If you do not have a resume and cover letter, you may click on the job application link below, fill it out and bring it to the front desk at the club.
Please fill out the following form and we'll reach out to you as soon as we can. We look forward to helping you achieve your fitness goals.
SUMMER SCHEDULE Starts: Monday, June 7 Red Ball (ages 5-8) Mondays & Wednesdays 10-11 am Orange Ball (ages 8-11) Tuesdays & Thursdays 10-11 am Junior Development (ages 11+) Mondays & Thursdays 10-11:30 am
We will have our Junior Team Tennis sign up night on Tuesday March 16th at 5:45 pm! This will be a great way to sign up for JTT and have any questions answered. JTT is a great way to get in some matches this Spring! If you have any questions, please contact AJ Smith...
RED BALL Monday & Wednesday 4:30-5:30 pm ORANGE BALL Tuesday & Thursday 4:30-5:30 pm JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 4:30-6 pm
Spring Break Camp 2021 (1)
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM As school gets back into session, we are gearing up for our fall programming at FAC ! Our After School Program is fun for kids ages 5-12 years old. Sports, Nintendo Switch®, Swimming, Arts & Crafts, Gym Games, Homework Help, Snacks and more!...
Attention Parents Due to the recent public school start delayed until August 24, 2020, we will be extending our Summer Camp at FAC 3 additional weeks. We have limited space. If you are interested in attending summer camp during August, please click here to get a pdf...
June 17, 2020 As we move into phase II of our economic reopening, we have made a few adjustments that will enhance your overall experience at FAC. Showers are now open in each locker room. If you are accustomed to working out before work or during your lunch hour,...
May 28, 2020 Dear Members At FAC, putting our member’s health first, is our top priority. This includes the air that you breathe and the surfaces that you touch while working out at FAC. At the first mention of the pandemic, we immediately recognized that simply...
We're super excited to introduce our Summer 2020, SuperHogs Kids Club. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we temporarily suspended field trips for at least weeks 1 and 2. We will apply a $20 discount to each week to allow for the change If you have any questions, feel free...