All of our team members receive a complimentary membership during employment.
Get your FREE 3-day pass
FAC Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service.
FAC Personal Trainers have the following responsibilities:
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Personal training experience
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
- Ability to self-promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Approved Personal Training Certification required
- CPR/AED certification required
Please send resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
The Retreat Day Spa at Fayetteville Athletic Club is looking to hire a licensed massage therapist for either a full-time or part time position. Hours to include early evenings and Saturdays. Therapists are paid commission plus tips. Experience in deep tissue/sports massage, maternity massage, and being in a spa environment is preferred but not mandatory. Must be willing to work as a team member, manage time well, and be friendly and professional with clients! Email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com or bring your resume’ to the spa.
Pilates Personal Trainer
The Pilates Center at FAC is looking to hire a certified Pilates Reformer Trainer for either a full-time or part time position. Email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Fitness Instructors
We are currently seeking certified group fitness instructors for various classes. Please email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
If you do not have a resume and cover letter, you may click on the job application link below, fill it out and bring it to the front desk at the club.
Please fill out the following form and we'll reach out to you as soon as we can. We look forward to helping you achieve your fitness goals.
May 28, 2020 Dear Members At FAC, putting our member’s health first, is our top priority. This includes the air that you breathe and the surfaces that you touch while working out at FAC. At the first mention of the pandemic, we immediately recognized that simply...
We're super excited to introduce our Summer 2020, SuperHogs Kids Club. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we temporarily suspended field trips for at least weeks 1 and 2. We will apply a $20 discount to each week to allow for the change If you have any questions, feel free...
Fayetteville Athletic Club reopened our business MAY 4, 2020 with the following temporary operating hours: GENERAL CLUB HOURS MONDAY - FRIDAY 5:00 AM -8:00 PM SATURDAY - SUNDAY 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM TENNIS HOURS MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM...
FAC parents We announced on Friday that our Kids FACtory childcare will be open for members while parents are working out beginning May 4, 2020. In Governor Hutchinson's recent release, regarding reopening health clubs during our Phase One economic rebuild, there was...
May 1, 2020 To our FAC Community, We hope you and your families are safe, healthy and happy during this challenging time. Given Governor Hutchinson’s announcement yesterday regarding reopening athletic clubs and gyms, we will reopen FAC on Monday, May 4, 2020. We...
If your distance learning school work is finished by noon each day, we’ve created some fun for your kids in the afternoon. Parents will also have an opportunity to work from home in peace or return to the office as we enter phase 1 of reopening our economy. You are...
March 17, 2020 Dear FAC Family, Thank you for being a loyal member of the Fayetteville Athletic Club. We believe the FAC exists to serve our members and our community. We honor and respect the governor’s efforts to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in NW...
CLICK HERE FOR A PDF OF THE FLIER AND REGISTRATION FORM