Get your FREE 3-day pass
Kevin Stegen is the owner/operator of Stegen Athletic Clubs, LLC and an accomplished leader in the health club industry with more than two decades of progressive experience in developing and expanding health club locations and membership. Verifiably successful in directing staff of a significant health club network and managing it to increasingly higher levels of customer satisfaction, Kevin is a proven winner in an industry where mediocre performance and customer satisfaction is too often the norm.
Kevin entered the health club industry in 1983 and was progressively promoted to management positions in Minnesota, Boston, and Phoenix. In each location he built new clubs, expanded membership and managed an expanding network of highly successful clubs. In 1995 Kevin joined LifeTime Fitness as a General Manager and progressively was promoted to direct an increasing number of clubs. He moved to Dallas in 2006 as the Regional Vice President responsible for 17 locations in Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and Austin, Texas. In this market he was responsible for 4,000 staff members in a multi-cultural environment. He has opened 25 locations in 25 years all which are still successfully operational. With his career characterized as a succession of successful club operations, Kevin is excited to now take FAC to the next level.
Dana Rainbolt Brunk
Dana currently serves as the Marketing/Sales and Program Director for the Fayetteville Athletic Club. As a 30+ year veteran leader in the fitness industry, Dana has a diverse club management background including owning and operating clubs throughout the US. In 2013 Dana relocated to NW Arkansas to assist her mentor and former Life Time Fitness VP, Kevin Stegen, when he purchased FAC.
- First female Athletic Director, Pentagon, Washington DC, serving members of Congress, Joint Staff and America’s military.
- Vice President of Operations – YMCA of South Florida – Miami and Florida Keys
- General Manager, Life Time Fitness, Colleyville and Flower Mound, Texas
- General Manager, Spectrum Athletic Club, Santa Monica, CA
- Executive Director of Program Development for 12 Los Angeles based Spectrum Athletic Clubs
- Owner and Operator, Bolt Aerobics and Personal Training, Jacksonville, FL
- Accounting Office Manager for 3 International Fitness Centers, Honolulu, Hawaii
- YMCA Executive Director ( 5 different Y’s) and District Marketing Director for 5 YMCAs
- 29 years, Group Fitness Instructor and Group Fitness Competitor & Personal Trainer
Please fill out the following form and we'll reach out to you as soon as we can. We look forward to helping you achieve your fitness goals.
Swim Lesson Registration Form
Easter Sunday Hours of Operation
FAC Summer Camp 2023
We're excited to share with you, our plans for summer 2023. Should you choose to register for camp, you may click here to download the registration forms. To download a pdf of our Camp guide, please click here. You are welcome to email any questions that you have...
GUEST INFORMATION FORM
Lap Pool reopened
Spring Break Camp – Now Registering
Your New Year’s Resolution Solution
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTARY 3 DAY PASS
REVISED Winter Basketball League 2023
Inclement weather update – 12/22/2022
Members and guests - Due to the impending winter storm. we have some temporary program cancellations for Thursday 12/22/2022. FAC and the Retreat Spa will be open tomorrow normal hours, 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM The following programs will be closed: Holiday Camp, Jumpstart...
FAC Announces Pool Renovation
Home Classes Training Sports Kids & Family Health & Wellness
Fayetteville Athletic Club - 2920 East Zion Road - Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
Club Phone: (479) 587-0500 Club Fax: (479) 587-0335